Research in Psychology and recent research in Neurobiology, have contributed to explain successful leadership. The research has shown that workplaces, where employees feel good about themselves and their organization, more easily retain and recruit skilled employees, have lower stress levels, produce more and can adapt faster. The same research shows that 50-70% of the employees' well-being depends on the nearest manager.
A health-promoting and developing culture is dependent on a health-promoting and developing leadership and employeeship. Such a culture more easily adapts to a fast changing society. Emotionally and socially competent managers enable their own as well as the employees´ wellbeing, and are more successfull in leading avd developing their businesses.
Read more: Leadership development
How do you create workplaces where people search, develop and feel good?
- What is coaching? Flum or growing academic discipline?
- What can coaching leadership give you and your workplace?
- How can one develop a group or organization built on individuals with strong drive and self-will? How to create a well-functioning team?
- What is success? How do you handle failures?
- Do your goals deal primarily with external or internal visions?
- How do you work with your outer and inner career?
- Coaching yourself, your family, your boss and your colleagues?
- What do you want? How do you get started?
The seminar content is adapted to the group's needs.
Håkan Arheden, Professor and Chief Physician in Clinical Physiology, Skåne University Hospital, Lund. More than 10-year experience as line manager and research group leader. Certified Personal Coach and Business Coach (ICC)