Certified personal coach and business coach (ICC).
Doctor in Medical Science (1989), consultant and self-employed since 2000. CEO of Aperio AB and board member, chief operatiing officer (COO) chief financial officer (CFO) and QA manager of Imacor AB. Graduate and Master degrees from Linköping, Uppsala and Lund University. PhD studies at Harvard Medical School, Boston, and and Postdoc at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Studies in Public Health and Health Management at Nordic School of Public Health, Gothenburg. Swedish coordinator for American scholarship organization for private highschools in the US. Certified in Garuda analysis tool for leadership and development. Certifying users in Point of Value´s Online tool; how to become aware of and use the core values in creating strong value congruent cultures in organizations, living their vision, mission and brand.
- Examiner and Evaluation Manager, Better School Quality Award 2014 (Swedish Institute for Quality Development, SIQ)
- Board member and Vice Chairman Lars-Erik Larsson high school, 2007 - 2012
- Consultant / project manager QuickSearch AB, 2002 - 2007
- Consultant / project manager / partner U-Cap AB, 2000 - 2001
- Project Manager Hjärtlungfonden, Regional Manager Skåne and Halland, 2000
- Hospital Geneticist, Department of Clinical Genetics, Lund University Hospital, 1989 - 2000