Seminar Coaching Development
How do you create workplaces where people search, develop and feel good?
- What is coaching? Flum or growing academic discipline?
- What can coaching leadership give you and your workplace?
- How can one develop a group or organization built on individuals with strong drive and self-will? How to create a well-functioning team?
- What is success? How do you handle failures?
- Do your goals deal primarily with external or internal visions?
- How do you work with your outer and inner career?
- Coaching yourself, your family, your boss and your colleagues?
- What do you want? How do you get started?
The seminar content is adapted to the group's needs.
Håkan Arheden, Professor and Chief Physician in Clinical Physiology, Skåne University Hospital, Lund. More than 10-year experience as line manager and research group leader. Certified Personal Coach and Business Coach (ICC)